Daily Departs: 08:30 - Returns: 17:00 (Lunch on the boat included), your guide will pick you up from your hotel at around 8:30 to start your full day Bosphorus cruise and city tour.
During the excursion you will visit:
- Cruise on the Golden Horn: Cruise along the Golden Horn and see the historical heart of the city and prinicpal harbor of Byzantium, Constantinople and Isatnbul for over 2000 years.Click to see a Bosphorus Cruise Map.
- Bosphorus Cruise: The Bosphorus straight connects the Sea of Marmara to the Black Sea and separates Europe and Asia, making Istanbul one of the most Beatiful city of the world and the only one built astride two continents; this romantic cruise along the Bosphorus will allow you to admire the Dolmabahçe Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Çiragan Palace, ancient wooden villas and bridges and unique maritime landscape.
- Rumeli Fortress: (from the sea) is built in 1452 by Sultan Mehmet II, to help conquest of the city.
- Anatolian Folk dance show: You will see a dance performance on the boat during the cruise.
- Open buffet lunch on the boat. (drinks are extra.)
- Dolmabahce Palace: It was the first Palace built with a European style in the Ottoman Empire. Built between 1843 and 1856. This Palace is interesting for its unique fournitures and fittings and is a showcase of life in the late Ottoman and early republican period. Atatürk lived the final part of his life in this palace and died here.
- Maiden's Tower : (stop over, 10€ value ticket included) Maiden's Tower is the symbol of the Bosphorus and Istanbul due to its unique location on the middle of the sea.
- Anadolu Kavagi : (stop over in Asia) A pretty village on the Anatolian side of the Bosphorus, situated on the north side of the bosphorus where it meets the Black sea.
- Swimming break off the boat, if you have your suits with you, unique chance to swim on the Bosphorus. But in the winter time we do not give this break.
This tour operates everyday of the year accept Mondays and Thursday. Because the Dolmabahce is close on these days.
Click here to see the halfday version of this tour.
|Regular (in group)||Private|
|Per Person||1 pax||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-12 pax|
This Tour Includes :
- Pick up from your hotel (only in the old city and Taksim area)
- Professionnal English speaking guide and airconditionned car during the day.
- All museums entrance fees and bosphorus cruise.
- Lunches as mensioned on the itinerarie.
This Tour Excludes:
- All the personal expenses during the tour.
- Tip to the guide and driver.
How to Book
As soon as you know the tour you would like, the day of your visit, how many people will be with you and the pick up location, you can contact us by phone or fax, or via email by the reservation form.
To confirm the reservation, we will send you a mail order payment form and ask you to fill it and send us back with a copy your identity card and credit card via mail or fax. We accept Visa card or Mastercard and American Express. You can pay via bank account tranfer also to the bank account information that will be sent to you.
Balance payments should be received 30 days prior to departure. If the reservation is made less than 30 days before departure, a full payment must be made at the time of booking.
There will be no charge at all if you cancel at least 48 hours before the tour. For any cancellation the day before or on the day of the tour, the total price of the tour will be charged via the guarantee.
Space may be secured upon receipt of deposit (25% of total cost). Deposits must be received within 7 days of booking. A reservation can be changed only if provided space is available. An entire reservation that is changed is considered a cancellation and will be subject to cancellation fees.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations must be made in writing and signed by the tour participant in the event that a tour participant cancels his or her reservation, the following fees will apply. Cancellation fees are agreed to be liquidated damages and are not considered a penalty. Cancellation received in writing by Kybele Tour more than 30 days prior to departure are subject to an administrative fee of 10 % of tour rate per person. If your request is received within 30 days, the following fees will apply.